JASS – Junior Award Scheme for Schools
JASS is an accredited award scheme that acknowledges wider achievement in young people aged 5-14. A progressive award scheme it has been developed to support transition from primary to secondary school. JASS Is a fully inclusive award that benefits the participant, school and wider community
JASS can be delivered within schools, youth groups, and clubs or at home.
· It improves self confidence in young people, and helps develop vocational skills
· It is fully inclusive
· Other awards can be done as part of the JASS award
· JASS supports the transition from primary to secondary school
· JASS is a great way of getting to know a young person
You can start JASS at any level.
There are four sections in every level of JASS.
· Me and My World – A community or environmental project
· Get Active, Stay Active – Regular physical activity
· My Interests – Developing a new interest or improving and existing one
· Adventure – An outdoor team activity
Friends of the Award
The Risk Factory
20 New Mart Road