- This event has passed.
Back to business: Strategies for business survival and growth
May 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We will provide you with a structured approach to recognise the key components in your business, review its status and identify areas for development as sectors get back to business.
What to expect from this webinar
The webinar is practical, and outcomes driven.
Content will focus on a pragmatic approach to Strategic Planning designed to fit with the needs of small businesses in both B2C and B2B environments.
The workshop will use a mix of slides and a workbook to engage delegates, ensuring the session is a working session during which delegates make meaningful progress on a plan for their business and not simply a lecture.
Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Their business today to identify its strengths and areas they need to develop.
- The key pillars of a business and why balancing all areas is essential for success.
- Personal and business ambitions and using these to guide strategy development.
- Ansoff’s Matrix as a tool for identifying core growth strategies.
- The core components of their business delivery
- How to develop a methodical, strategic approach to developing their business for future success
Delegates will understand:
- How to undertake a balanced review of where their business is that helps identify areas for development
- Ansoff’s Matrix and how to use it as a core strategic planning tool
- How to create a strategic plan for growing their business