- This event has passed.
Planning in Uncertain Times
February 8 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Planning in uncertain times
Try to picture your organisation in a couple of years’ time. What will it look like? How will it have been shaped by the local, national and international developments that are taking place? Your strategy needs to be created with an eye to the future but also armed with the knowledge of what has come to pass. It focuses your efforts and ensures that everyone in the business is working towards a common goal.
In this workshop we will discuss how to set strategic goals, objectives and outcomes even in the most uncertain times.
The session will be delivered online via ZOOM. There will be an opportunity for participants to ask questions and share experiences within the group so attendees are actively encouraged to have their microphones and video switched on.
For you if:
- You are a manager or leader of a third sector organisation
- You are involved in planning the strategic direction of your organisation
This workshop is fully funded.
Monday 8 February – 10.30am to 11.30am
- February 8
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Business Development, Training & Workshops
- Event Tags:
- Business, Business Planning, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Social Enterprise, Event, Free, online, Scotland, Social Enterprise, Strategic Planning
- Online event
- United Kingdom
- Just Enterprise
- March 5 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm